Alpaca Fur Toy – Reindeer
One of a kind, these fluffy friends will bring charm to any room! Cute Peruvian handmade Reindeer ornaments are soft and cuddly. Excellent quality from skilled artisans, a lovely gift made of 100% BABY Alpaca Fur. No alpacas are harmed for this purpose.
The height of the Reindeer is 28cm from hoof to the tip of the antler.
Alpaca fur toys are not machine washable.
- Avoid dry cleaning or washing with soap as these will strip the fur’s natural oils.
- Wipe instead with a damp, white muslin cloth, left, right, up and down.
- If the fur toys are soaked in the rain, blot with a towel and leave to dry naturally away from sources of heat such as radiators. Once dry, fluff up by shaking or using a cold hairdryer jet to separate the hair shafts, making them stand independently.
- Try not to get it wet, only wipe fur.
- A light brush will leave your toy as luscious as the day it arrived.
- Dry your fur toy naturally, away from any direct heat such as a radiator, or the alpaca fur will go stiff and crispy. It will take 24 hours to air dry properly.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Use a tight bristled tangle brush or a ball-end plastic bristle hair brush to lightly brush through. Also, using a pet “slicker” brush works well to pick up particles and objects stuck in the fur and gives a nice thorough brushing.
- Brush gently. Do not roughly brush, especially with a pet slicker brush. Use only these styles of brushes to brush.
- Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
- In some climates, moths could cause a problem. If this is your case, place your alpaca toy in plastic bags with small scented bags, or place cedar chips in the storage area.
- Sachets using dried lavender are also useful.
- We do not recommend the use of mothballs.